Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Lambda sensor markings

Grim Reaper

I saw a post some time ago which gave the most recent/best part number for a Lambda sensor.

I have trawled through the search listing for "lambda" but cannot find the post I remember.

Does anybody know what I am talking about?

I have 2 lambda sensors in my hands at the moment...one marked MHK10006 LSH 6 0 258 003 229, the other MHK100840 LSF 4 0 258 006 127.

I think the post made some reference to the 127 marking.

Thanks Fred,

Caterham sent me the MHK100840 with the kit,but the connector is a 4 in line instead of 4 square.

They sent another last week which is the right connector,but has a different part number on it (MHK10006) and the probe end is a different design.

The 100840 looks more like a spark plug with enclosed end while the 10006 has 3 long slots in its end.

Wondered why there was a difference and why Simon advised the 1006 was the number to look for.

• 3 weeks later...

Fred,Sorry been on holiday for a couple of weeks,

I am building a superlight but with a DVA modified VVC engine,Emerald ECU and DTHTB's.

I am just about to send one of the sensors back to caterham and thought that the newer EU3 version looked the better one (wire protection sleeve and sensor design seems better/more up to date.

I could get a new connector housing and replace the existing one in order to use the newer EU3 sender with the EU2 loom I have purchased.