Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Uprated AP Master cylinder - urgently needed

F355GTS

Make sure your name is down to be allocated one as soon as they come in stock.  When I called CC they were very pessimistic but took my name anyway.  A couple of days later they called back to take payment and it was delivered next day!

Hmm well that really cheers me up, I'll be sending a snotty email ot Caterham's aftersales manager who assured me I was on the list and I've chased him at least 6 times!

Is your's a road or is it a Caterham series race car?

It’s a road car.  I don’t get any special treatment just an average customer.  I would certainly get in contact with them and kick off a bit.

It went something like this....

• Start of March I called up to order one.  Was told: "We don’t have any in stock, but we have a batch coming in this week.  They're probably all already allocated.  However, if there are any left you can have one (there almost certainly won't be any left over though)"
  • I waited 1.5 or 2 weeks and assumed that I obviously didn't get one of that batch.  I called back to get an update on the situation, was told: "That last batch didn't arrive but we are expecting it over the next few days and it’s the same situation".  I asked to double check that my name was still on the waiting list.
  • 2 days later I was called by parts department to inform me that they have one.  They took payment and next day it was delivered.