Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Advice Needed

Boonie Hound

I trust you survived the journey home intact?

Good to meet you, sorry I couldn't stay and chat longer, I was trying to at least have a few words with everyone, but there were just too many people *eek* 😬

Thanks for coming along - and braving the journey with Windy's experiments *wink*

*wink*

Rach

It was nice to meet everybody and with a warm welcome. I survived the trip back home with everything intact - it was good to see so many Sevens (and 21) despite the weather.

Thanks to Alex for Org...(sorry shouldn't use that word) just happening to mention a chance meeting for everyone.

Weird really - I mean - I just happened to be more than 30 miles away from my home and bumped into my brother in Madingley. How I managed to end up in his car I have no idea. Mind you if you had known the mad running about before hand to get home and my dog walked you could never call it organisation.

Keep up the great random meets. *thumbup*

and strangely when I went out in my car yesterday I found a bit of one of the balloons semi-glued to my RH front wing, my car having been parked next to the Hoopmobile during the first of the explosions. Amazing the the balloon had stayed put during the very moist run home.

Paul

Perhaps they should be called "Cambridgeshire Randoms" instead of meetings, I'd feel even more at home *smile*

Sorry about the balloon Paul, that's rubber for you though *wink*

It's a good job I used the 5% Hydrogen not the 99% cylinder or we could all have had some!

? So all you guys and gals on here were at the same pub as me the other night ? Damn I wondered why those blokes were wearing "7" fleeces and carrying steering wheels? *confused*

Windy

Red and Black 1.8K

Paul - surely you are not suggesting Windy will be planning anything - he will be drummed out of Cam7 for that kind of organisational behaviour.

I guess it will be a random amount of maybe gas that he just happens to have. In fact random gas is something he is very good a producing 🙆🏻 😬

• 2 years later...