Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Premier Power Lotus 7 Club - Round 07 - Llys-y-fran

Comp Scorer

• 2 months later...

Time is running out to enter for Llys-y-fran, we've recieved the following from the team at Llys-y-fran.

Hi, Just to let you know,we expect a big entry in 19th July which may reach the maximum, as we have 4 major championships, and it is the 20th year since the first hillclimb at Llys y Fran, so we expect a lot of extra interest.

So to assist us and to avoid any of your competitors going onto the list of reserves, please ask all your competitors to enter asap! ( Please give those who have already entered a big thank you)

Regs & entry forms are on line at http://www.swanmoco.co.uk/llys_y_fran_index.htm

N.B

For entries received before 18th June 2015 The fee is £90. (To pay by Internet Bank Transfer see the bottom of page 2 of the entry from)
From 19th June until the close of entries the Entry fee is £95. Entries Close: 9th July 2015. NB  after 9th July refer to Steve Lloyd TEL:-01792 368684

Entries made after the close or where payment does not accompany the entry will be subject to a £5.00 surcharge. Ring Steve Lloyd on 01792 368684 email s.richard.lloyd@homecall.co.uk to let us know your entry is on it's way- see you there

• 1 month later...
Full Results Llys y fran 2015.pdf

Class Winners

Class 1 - Richard Abraham - 50.21s - New Record
Class 2 - Robert Spencer - 49.78s
Class 3 - Oliver Wright - 46.61s
Class 4 - Jeremy Davies - 45.94s
Class 5 - Shaun Elwell - 46.11s - Overall Class 5 Winner for 2015.
Class 6 - Mark Durrant - 45.85s

Edward Lewis
Class 1 - Robert Jacobs - 0.73%
Class 2 - Chris Bramall - 1.74%
Class 3 - Philip Matchwick - 2.04%
Class 5 - Graham Denholm - 2.40%
Class 6 - Mark Durrant - 0.46%

Highest Scoring Novice - Philip Thomas - 51.46s - 97.58points
Highest Scoring Lady - Becky Boston - 54.05s - 92.92 points
Dish of the Day - Shaun Elwell 

Yep Simon, you were too fast for me on your first run so I thought that I would get you on the top 10 run off but got bored waiting for you after everyone else had come through *sleep*

Mark, the ones on Picasa are only low res so if you want a higher quality one just let me know. 

The same applies to anyone else who may want a snap of their car or close-up of their helmet!

Paul