Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

barred

moomin

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah I have this knack of getting busy and inspired to work on a Friday afternoon *confused*

oh well, at least the boss noticed that I was still there gone 6pm on Friday night.

my evening is looking up anyway - just managed to release the propshafts and remove my reverse gearbox, then a shower to warm up, catch up on emails with Bill Oddie (great series), now pizzas ready *thumbup*

you're right about the need for booze for that first hurdle... vodka rolo's sound nice though *tongue*

evenin' Miss Mav

Edited to add that my housemate has gone out so no me having to keep away from the luvviness with his missis 😬

moom

www.megabird.co.uk

Edited by - moomin on 14 Feb 2003 20:41:52

I _had_ just a plain thin base cheese and tomato... which may sound dull, but it is one

of those lovely new Tesco frozen ones... again sounds dull, but they are _really_

nice.

just got me a cuppa and a digestive biscuit, watching some very fine skills on BBC Four.

what an exciting life I lead... *confused*

moom.

www.megabird.co.uk

Cuppa, biscuit, but where is the strong booze, the ploting with friends to import illegal drugs (and goat videos) ?????

Moomin, get out more, break some hearts, find some goats that want to see Hollywood (apart from within a goat curry)

Be a bad boy - just like Brenda 😳 *tongue* *wink* *cool* *eek* 😬 😬

Karen and I shared a 12" 'Whitby Special' last night after a grand 7 hour binge, to see-off an emigrating pal *tongue*

It had:

Ham, Pineapple, Mushrooms, Donner Meat, Pepperoni, Peppers, Cheese and Tomato, along with the boozers fave:

Chips smothered in garlic sauce *tongue*

Our 'Taxi' into town was great fun....

It took two runs for the driver to get us all into town, 40 at a time, standing in a 20 foot by 8 foot farm trailer, towed by a tractor with cars hooting and pedestrians waving *cool*

I felt like 'Miss Regatta' standing on her float 😳

Mark

My Caterham Silver Jubilee No. 7 is here with Mavis, under 'Mark's Cars'.