Click here if you are having website access problems ×

barred

moomin

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, Snuffkin is my bezzie mate.

I wasn't going to use the "my mate fancies you" route, just see if I could get a little background information before I were to put myself out there, if you see what I mean.

direct route = beyond scary.

indirect route = I really dislike horses.

so whole plan would seem fundamentally flawed, and I should just play it safe and stay on my own.

M.

www.megabird.co.uk

Dislike of horses *confused* ... aha *idea*

Ask her about her horse, then mention that you are quite wary of horses, she will say don't be silly, you say "well perhaps yours might be ok, could we go and have a look". So you go and have a look, are a bit scared, have to hold her hand for reassurance and then go for a milkshake afterwards. Bingo.

It is good for girls to have hobbies, gives you time to watch football whilst she is out riding.

Horses are odd things, my mothers Fjord (horse, not sea bound inlet) would happily wander round silverstone with a GP going on ... but woe betide any little white stones appear on the road in front of her (the horse not my mother).

Anyway... Good Luck *smile*

Remember "Faint Heart ner won Fair Maid" or something like that.

Moomin,

Yes I like Noger's idea about talking to her about her horse *thumbup*

I didn't mean to get your friend to talk to her for you, but just to try and get some background information before you talk to her. You don't want to ask her out only to find she already has a boyfriend *eek*

Alternatively hire a bouncy castle, have a party and invite her along 😳 😬 Although you might want to wait for the weather to improve a bit first *wink*

*wink*

Rach