Click here if you are having website access problems ×

barred

moomin

Rach

Are you suggesting that Moomin asks Noger out on a date down to the milk shake emporium ? 😳

I have to admit that he does have good taste in lipstick colour and as for those shoes, they are SOOO NOW

Cupid must be your middle name *wink*

Can I have one of the puppies if they fall in love ???

Paul

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MissR, I didn't speak to her because I couldn't think of anything to say and I was too shy. ☹️

I did talk to one of her mates, that's who I have an excuse to visit as she is a friend of mine and I got her place here. but the favourite didn't take much notice I think.

um-ah and my teacher was over there - he didn't have to think 'what are you doing over here', I was doing it for him!?! *eek*

Moom.

www.megabird.co.uk

Stop, you are scaring me again, get off me, they are my trousers, they are not your size, stop, they are my pants and they have a quick release mechanism that contains a licenced explosive charge, what ever you do don't pull the rip cord .......

FX Loud bang and the sound of stout canvas undies hitting the wall at high speed

Camera cuts away so as not to reveal any little unmentionable bits & pieces previously kept snugly under cover

And so it goes on with scary girls and their ilk

It costs me a fortune having the gunpowder re-charged and I have to go around with my bits blowing in the breeze until the job is done *eek* and what's more, as it's only january my undies have already had their wash for 2003 😳

Paul

Isn't toffee a bit unflexible when it comes to the construction of underwear ? I've always found that stout canvas has stood the test of time (and test firings). I supose that one could suck on it (the toffee you filthy minded readers 😳) in times of need *eek*

Paul

Moomin,

Why don't you try and think of something to say to the girl you like before you go over, maybe try and find out what she likes and talk about that.

If that is all a bit too scary, then I suppose you could try and find out from your friend if your favourite girl likes you.

*wink*

Rach

Thanks Miss, not sure I've got the courage to do that though.

All I know is that she has a horse, so likes horses (unfortunately the four legged variety), is quite young, has a private number plate on her corsa with max power alloys, and is a temp.

I may have to try some prying, but my friend is a bit of a mischievious match-maker, so will have to be careful what I say.

She's not called Snorkmaiden, I know that much!

Moomin

www.megabird.co.uk

You will be telling me your mate isn't called Snuffkin next *confused*

Better off leaving the "my mates fancies you" route methinks...

So either the direct (but very scary) route of "hi, I think you are very nice, and would like to get to know you better, how's about a mikshake". OK to be nervous, but shows courage in asking, "vulnerable yet strong" - chicks dig that. She is unlikely to say no.

Alternative, less scary approach, is the horsey angle. "Hi, somebody said you have a horse, I like horses but don't know much about them , what type of horse, what do you use it for (ride , drive etc), what does he/she eat" if she loves horses she will talk for hours ! Then casualy ask if you could come and meet the horse ... how could she refuse. Bingo, you have a date *smile*