Click here if you are having website access problems ×

barred

moomin

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

apparently I was cheeky but I didn't mean to be I just misunderstood what someone said and then he misunderstood what I said as being cheek and then he threatened to bar me and so I goaded him on a bit and then he did and now I can't...

it was about Miss Rach too, so perhaps I think I might get expelled from here too *thumbdown*

M. ☹️

www.megabird.co.uk

If you look carefully enough, they are all around you...now we live in a more enlightened age the old ways of telling them apart, such as long hair and a skirt, are no longer to be trusted (and thats another story). My older brother says he knows how to tell, but I just stick to the "lumpy jumper" rule. Approach, smile, say "I would like to get to know you, can I buy you a milkshake".

Personally I have never tried this , prefering the "Drink too much fizzy pop and slur something about looking nice, get turned down and go for a kebab" method *confused*

Noger

Just as well you end up with a keebab rather than an exploration of the differences between us boys and those smelly girls or Mrs Noger (must be your mum) would be rather miffed.

Perhaps Moomin could stand outside the girls bogs, I expect it's mostly girls coming out of there, I've heard the girls facilities are different but I've not been to inspect the layout myself.

Girls, who needs em, pah *tongue*

Paul

We could always tie a rope to you and if you get scared you can tug on it and we will pull you back in.

Isn't that "pull you back out" *confused* *eek* - Ooops....

[/smut mode] ... Nothing Happens

[/smut mode] ... Nothing Happens

Cancel

Escape

Well it certainly *idea*looked like PD .... but he ran in and out so quickly I didn't get a good look. Wonder if he will come back ?

This was all before the lovely Mrs Noger of course ... I don't do things like that these days.... much.