Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Aluminium radiator c/w fan

Drumster

Having just upgraded to a Radtec with 11" fan the following is now surplus to requirements:

Caterham Ford Aluminium radiator (Caterham Ref SKU:73316) complete with 9" Profan cooling fan. Both are in perfect working order but the fan will need a plug. If required I'll leave the u/s thermo-switch in as a blanking plug.

Both are 4 years old, looking for £125 plus P&P. Item located in East Sussex

IMG_0739.JPG.8d73c49fbae26969299b6342eb346ed2.JPG

IMG_0738.JPG.e1320a1104d9f93967e8b8b465dcd2a1.JPG

Hi Chris, many thanks for the weight. I need to have a look at some notes when I get home so that I can make a decision on whether I need your rad and fan or not. If someone else commits to it in the mean time, then such is life.

Clive, Andrew, I am currently sat in my car waiting for expanding foam to cool down and go off. Part of the car's continuing weight loss programme! Clive, I'll drop you a mail soon. I have much news about my life.

Good luck with the sale, Chris. Sorry for any thread derailment.

Hi Craig, it's just an 11" Spal fan as supplied and fitted to the radiator by Radtec. 

When I was running the Zetec on carbs the smaller rad and fan were sufficient to keep the car cool but I've always had cooling problems since going to TBs etc. The new rad and fan have cured those cooiling problems.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't seem to be able to log in as 'me' at the moment but I could do with this Chris - my rad has developed a weep and the fan seems to be a bit moody on both switches (one on the rad, one on the head).

I'll pick up from a Kent meet if that's OK. Are you coming to the fourth Tuesday meet in East Peckham tomorrow?

Crudders