Click here if you are having website access problems ×

STACK logging dash

Chelspeed

I've got a Stack dash for sale if anyone's interested. It's the triangular shaped integrated dash. The (genuine) reason for sale is that I am getting a Motec lcd dash which can talk to the MBE engine management box a little better.

It's cost me approx 2300ukp, bought about two years ago and updated a couple of times since. I'm looking for something around 1000ukp ono.

Drop me a line off list or here if interested or if you want any further details, screendumps of software etc etc. My offline email is graham.ford@innogy.com

Details are:

Model no. ST8103, the hillclimb system but does tracks too

0-4-10 dash (that's 0 to 4000rpm compressed then 4000 to 10000rpm full size)

Inverted dial (so you can see the important bits thro the wheel)

Displays:

Revs, speed, oil temp, oil pressure, water temp, fuel pressure, lap number, lap time, best lap time, shift and alarm lights, can also drive external shift light and alarm light, backlit

Logs:

wheel speed, revs, oil pressure and oil temp, water temp, fuel

pressure, volts, acceleration, lateral G, lap time, track map

Complete with:

manuals, complete car installation loom (Caterham length!), 4 off control switches, software for logging analysis, download lead for PC, wheel speed, water temp, oil temp, oil and fuel pressure sensors, dash is also configured and wired for lap timing beacon and sensor (not included), dash also is configured and wired for G force sensor (not included)

Easily upgradeable by Stack for:

Different rev scales, predictive lap timing