Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Not much traffic here......

Cookie Monster

Have you looked outside the window recently?

I can see rain, quite a lot of wind and if I walk outside and get my binnoculars out, a rather large ship which appears to be sat on the Brambles Bank *scratchchin*  (actually I don't need binnoculars)

The 7 is still sat in the trailer and I haven't touched it I'm afraid.  I was thinking about a class 2 entry but Mr Bowler has scuppered that idea for me with his addition of 27 way Penske dampers and I don't think my one way would compete on equal terms.  Never mind.... *wavey*

These 27 way Penskes are proving tricky to set up here at the Australian test track resort I booked for the winter months. I'm still getting too much blow off on high speed corner entry for my liking. Found a good supply of new Yoko AD08s for next season though.

Joining class 2 Stuart, by mapping your 220 engine down to 150?

Bring it.

*driving*

That'll be 204 down to 149.9 thank you.  I wouldn't want to take advantage.

Things are looking up however as Penske just got back to say they are considering doing a "special" just for me.  Perhaps I might be competitive after all despite your winter testing.

Assume you've got the full team out there with you driving in your roadsport *tank*

*woohoo*

The 7 will be dusted down and moved to its new home this weekend. After 7 months of neglect in the factory, 2 flat tyres, a dead battery, a dead rat in the footwell and 6mm thick black dust all over I shall endeavour to restore her to her former "glory". Only upgrade is to fit  carbon rear wings that I will probably knock off at the first event.

Bring on the sunshine! *rotate*