Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Wow! Brilliant improvement in forums performance!

Steve Wright

• Area Representative

Jonathan, there is a vestige of this thread in the For Sale section. That's where I accidentally posted it initially.

Shaun moved it across to Chitchat "to see if it was possible"  but it looks as though the comment section still remains on For Sale but has lost it's title/heading etc.

Not serious as it will not normally be done, but logged anyway for Shaun's info.

• Support Team

There was an option when I moved it to "leave a shadow copy" which I selected to see what happened. At least it shows the thread was moved rather than the OP thinking they were going mad *nuts* 

There was an option when I moved it to "leave a shadow copy" which I selected to see what happened. At least it shows the thread was moved rather than the OP thinking they were going mad

Thanks. I think that new posts are appearing in both versions of the thread... which probably reveals something of the data structure.

;-)

Jonathan

Many thanks, you all deserve a big round of applause for your efforts.

The onslaught you have had to bear has at times been embarrassing to me and I congratulate you for your patience and resilience. You have maintained dignity and composure which has reflects well on both you as individuals and the club as a whole.

Once again, thank you.

Thank you to those working on the site. Speed seems to be much improved. I've not used the search function yet, but if it is giving us the functionally back then I am a happy man. It is the past posts that make blat chat such a rich bank of knowledge.

As Juju points out, hopefully it attracts users back.