Click here if you are having website access problems ×

SV Parts, Superlight Wheels, Kumho V70 Tyres and Soft Bits Clear out

Notsohotcams140

Due to me swapping from an SV to a S3 for the 2015 Speed Championship I have a number of parts to sell to make space for new spare parts!! Before anything goes on eBay I thought I'd offer to the club members.

SV FIA Roll Bar part number 59032u currently for sale for over £300, which I ended up paying only 10 months ago. None on eBay. £150 Sold

SV Petty Strut purchased with and fits to the above FIA Roll Bar £25 Sold

15 x 6.5 inch Superlight anthracite Caterham alloy wheels without tyres £300 Sold

Kumho V70 195/50 R15 x2 Soft Compound K22 used on approx 6 sprints. Purchased from Mel Williams in May. £180

Kumho V70 205/50 R15 x2 Super Soft Compound K12 used on approx 6 sprints. Purchased from Mel Williams in May. £180

SV Half Hood Soft Bits For Sevens £120 Sold

Soft Bits For Sevens Tunnel Bag Touring (I think as it came with the car when I bought it) It fitted over the leather topped tunnel, has Velcro large pocket on passenger side. £50 Sold

SV Soft Bits For Sevens Trailering Shower Cap In as new condition, used when towing to sprints, great thing to have, I'm ordering a new one for my S3. Requires a windscreen and fits an FIA bar. £100 Sold (in 1 hour 30 mins)

All parts can be collected from Stafford or you can arrange a courier to pick them up. Photos are available on request, if you have a specific thing photographed (nothing rude please) and I'll try to accommodate.

Thanks