Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Deleting your own post

TobyCoulson

It doesn't appear so. It requires some content in the comment box. Unfortunately the lack of response from the MT on these issues and those from others before I posted this will have some bearing on whether I renew next year. Sad but there it is. It's as though they don't care anymore.

• Support Team

Until recently, you could delete a topic which of course removed all the comments as well. This caused a problem during a recent incident so we have removed that permission. As GJT says - you can replace the content of a topic or comment. If you really wish a topic deleted then you can email websitehelp at lotus7club.com.

It's not that we don't care it's just that we all have day jobs and can't respond immediately to every request. Also some things which appear simple may not be. Some requests we just don't agree with - we can't please everyone all the time. We have to prioritise the clubs resources and as such are concentrating on the big improvements like performance and search.

Shaun

Thanks Shaun for replying. It's not so much deleting a topic it's just deleting my post that I found annoying and yes I do understand that you have a life outside of the forum but if no one says anything then things won't improve imo. *yes*

Btw what requests have you decided not to implement?

Me too.  The feedback, comments and suggestions seem a bit one-sided - i.e. little feedback regarding what will and what will not be implemented.

Can we have a list of the suggestions made so far, and an update of where we are on each one please?