Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Scimitar SS1

Bricol

Due to a very recent change in plans, a very lovely 1985 Scimitar SS1 1600 in silver (ish) with 8mths or so ish MOT.  It does need another front shock tho - the bloke I bought it off only gave me one!  And an exhaust - it has most of one fitted, but it either needs fully welding or replacing.

£300 as an opening gambit - then you can beat me down to something mutually agreeable.

No tax.
Bri

It is indeed a Reliant Scimitar SS1 - made from 1984, face-lifted a couple of times and finally ceased in 1995 when Reliant folded.

Its the wedge rather than the Princess Anne one.  Lightweight, handles well, looks . . . interesting . . . 

there's "worth" and "selling" prices - my actual selling price is very realistic

I almost bought one of these back in the mid'90s when I wanted something 'spotier' than my red with black hood 205CTI

I found a nice red SS1 with a hard top, Xflow 1600 and it was'nt bad, but I compared it to an 80s 1700 XFlow Supersprint, bought the 7 and the rest is history.

Have a link on me.   http://www.motorbase.com/uploads/2007/11/18/fs_scimitar_ss1.jpg

A good project for someone