Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

i'm back!

scooby dooby doo

if you didn't notice. i'm back from my trip to the autosport show from thursday to sunday. *smile*

(you really should go on the friday next year - its VERY good and a load of people stayed in a hotel and hhad a good night afterwards *smile*)

i've dropped below 17 posts a day though ☹️ a flurry today got me 16.95.....

HOOPY 500 kg R706KGU

you really should go on the friday next year

That's IF there is a next year *eek* It was nowhere near successful and they may pull the plug, so I hear from my muttering rotter friend.........

FH

BTW, good mornin' *biggrin*

"they may pull the plug,"

Even better...

We won't have to traipse round the NEC and can just get the Comma Girls, Westy girls & Racing Motorbikes to come straight to the evenin' do (which, without the hassle of a show, could start at midday).

Perfect *cool* *wink*

Mark

☹️ My Caterham Silver Jubilee No. 7 is for sale ☹️ But it's OK, I've got another *smile*

That reminds me of when I first came back from Bermuda and settled in Westbury-on-Trym (so-called slightly posh bit of Brizzole) *tongue*

Walked into first shop and was greeted by fat middle-aged lady who called me "moiy luvverr"

Same thing in the next shop.

Began to wonder if I was wearing the wrong clothes 😳

FH

p.s. I've never heard a yellow belly say "me duck" *confused* *confused*

My gran's from the west midlands and she always used to give me savoury duck as a treat, and Haslet which may have contained duck, and Brain's Faggots, which are probably banned by some euro rule now (I have no idea what was in them *confused*).

But she never called me 'Duck'.

Isn't it folk from Notts/South Yorks that do the 'Duck' thing?

Sort of like.... "Ahhh Rahht me duck"

Mark

☹️ My Caterham Silver Jubilee No. 7 is for sale ☹️ But it's OK, I've got another *smile*

Thanks FH *smile* ...wish I hadn't asked *tongue* ... was reading River Cottage book last night (parents neighbours gave us some home cured/smoked bacon which was fab, and want to make my own) - and I got to the bit about making black pudding, stirring a bucket of fresh blug to get the "stringy bits" out. Not the image you need before going to sleep *confused*

I did spent my first months in Yorkshire wondering who this famous "Izzy Eckerslike" was.

Oh no Hoopy, get yer 'ands orf *wink* We've hijacked this for yucky-making purposes *tongue*

I did spent my first months in Yorkshire wondering who this famous "Izzy Eckerslike" was.

Noger, I nearly had to go and change my u***rwear, I laughed so much 😳 *eek* 😬

FH, (still just comfortable) *wink*