Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Assortment of items removed from 2 year old Caterham Academy car - Tillets, windscreen, 125 Sigma engine etc!

Grubbster

Posted on behalf of a good friend Will Smith (Academy 2013 and Roadsport 2014 competitor). All parts removed from his 2 year old car (as it is now being upgraded to Supersport spec).

Please contact Will on the number below, do not put dibs or questions on here please.

Narrow Track Red and Green ARB inc rubbers and mounts - £30 each SOLD

Standar Master Cylinder, only two races old with another as a good spare - £75 for the pair of them

Narrow Track Roadsport steering rack - £100

Narrow Track Top and bottom wishbones and wing stays for both sides - £100 SOLD

Standard Bilstein Roadsport dampers with adjustable platforms pre-set up for driver of 80-90kg - £150 for the set SOLD

Pair Tillet seats, hardly used, one fixed one on runners very good condition - £400 the pair SOLD

Full size doors - £200 for the pair or swap for genuine Caterham half doors

Windscreen including black frame, stanchions, wipers and mechanism (screen was new for the last race at Silverstone so VGC glass) - £150 SOLD

Front headlights black (lenses cracked on both lamps) £30 for the pair SOLD

Sigma 125 Engine - complete with starter, clutch and flywheel. Uprated valve springs. Still MSA sealed. Recent Dyno prints to confirm power. Oil and filter every other race and always well maintained - £2k (c.£3600 new)SOLD

Items are in Saxmundham, Suffolk.

Please phone Will 07973 654469 for any further details.

ref Windscreen including black frame, stanchions, wipers and mechanism (screen was new for the last race at Silverstone so VGC glass) - £150 -

if the screen is the same as an imperial screen can not see on the caterham website can i take the above please

thanks frank

edited to add is it heated?

Hi Jack. I don't normally venture over to Oxford. Are you in a hurry for the seats? I may be at the Autosport show in Birmingham in January or there is a chance that I will need to go to Hinckley, Leicestershire before then, if either of those are much cop?

Hi Mankee,

I have bought a few things from Will (really sorry Gary *nono*). Would you mind collecting them for me? I believe you have been to my house previously to collect some bits from Shaun (Exning, Newmarket). Contribution to Ntl of course. I have sent you a private message but my email address is markgibson27 at hotmail.co.uk.

Thanks

Mark