Click here if you are having website access problems ×

plate A7 DUO: this week only, V.similar to Caterham's 5-grand "7 DUO" plate

masha

Just like Caterham's very own press/test-car' 7 DUO that they still have ... but with an 'A' in front (next best thing to the 5-grand original). If you'd like to put A7 DUO on your 7 then email ms81@cant.ac.uk with serious yet sensible offers ASAP. This is a lovely short plate with a no. 7 in it and the DUO/2-seater connection, the buyer will also get a pair of Caterham branded, specially shortened / plates with no holes drilled in them

or call 01227 379190 and leave a message to express an interest.

Matthew Stears

I know I've seen it on the land rover too.

In fact 7 DUO has been on at least 5 different 7's I've seen in the past, its a bit of a publicity tool for Caterham Cars I guess. When R500 car no.1 was up for sale 7 DUO was an 'optional extra' but I guess the buyer of the car didn't want to fork out the extra for the plate (I heard it rumoured to be worth in excess of 5k!).

My A7 DUO plate is nearly as short and probably the next best thing to the classic Caterham Car’s 7 DUO plate (until 2007 when DU 07 DUO becomes available).

For those of you with Q-plate cars the good news is that Q7 DUO is available to buy from November 03 from DVLA for £500

Matthew

I know I've seen it on the land rover too.

In fact 7 DUO has been on at least 5 different 7's I've seen in the past, its a bit of a publicity tool for Caterham Cars I guess. When R500 car no.1 was up for sale 7 DUO was an 'optional extra' but I guess the buyer of the car didn't want to fork out the extra for the plate (I heard it rumoured to be worth in excess of 5k!).

My A7 DUO plate is nearly as short and probably the next best thing to the classic Caterham Car’s 7 DUO plate (until 2007 when DU 07 DUO becomes available).

For those of you with Q-plate cars the good news is that Q7 DUO is available to buy from November 03 from DVLA for £500

Matthew