Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Has anyone got experience with Revolutions, Perth?

the.vet

Following on from my other thread on my instruments and wiring issues I'm looking at getting some of the remedial work done by the pros.

I've previously used Dreadnought in Callendar but as the car also needs an MOT it would be handy to get it all done. I know Revolutions are the new official Caterham dealer in Scotland, has anyone got any experience of their servicing?

Graeme

Perhaps I am cynical but suspect that as they are pretty new to 7's that they may not have much experience of their electricals and may just sub it to a vehicle electrician. I may be doing them an injustice and perhaps they have a technician highly trained in solving earth problems with wooden framed cars.

Russell Paterson (owner) has been racing Morgans since the early 80's so plenty of experience. He was the friend of a friend and I got the radiator grill for his Morgan re-chromed in 1980, then bumped into in a small mountain village in the middle of France a couple of weeks later. We were on our honeymoon and think he was too. 

• 6 months later...

FYI the Morgan Dealership Revolutions or RPM based at Perth have just ended their Agency / Dealership with Caterham.  A very brief relationship, so no longer a Caterham Dealer in Scotland.  The good news is that we still have Brian Luti at Dreadnought Garage, Callander for servicing, the bad news is that Morgan drivers will no longer wave to us *byebye*