Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Logging in refused even with new password on Apple devices and loggng out on PC I have to request a new password each time

TobyCoulson

Having had very little trouble with logging in either on my PC or iphone/ipad up until now I am now unable to log in on either apple device and once logged out of my pc I have to request a new password each time. I have saved the new password but on both Apple devices it refuses to acknowledge the new one and insists that I have tried accessing the account more than 5 times and access is blocked. I have even removed the L7C site from both of them and reinstalled and it still refuses to let me in. What has happened this weekend to cause this? Getting fed up with the whole thing tbh.

What's annoying is that I can request a new password for here(my PC) which I'll need if I log off and then reset it here. I can then go onto either of my Apple devices which before hand took my username and password quite happily and use the new password and get told that 5 attempts have been made to sign in so access is blocked and I have to reset a new password on that device which in turn blocks me out of here on my PC. *banghead*

• Area Representative

Toby

I think this was probably a fruit-based issue, not a website one. I remain logged in on my tablet, but always log out/get logged out (all cookies and memory are deleted every time I close Forefox). I have certainly been logged in from three machines at once when I have been trying to work the system hard (possibly four machines).

However I suppose the site will be blamed for every problem, just as I think that many problems are fruit-based.