Click here if you are having website access problems ×

My apologies............

Mrs Mav

Hello to you all

I am hereby making this post to apologise for my extremely concerning behaviour 😳 (I've been upstairs today) *eek*

Again may apologise for doing such a thing *confused* I promise i will not behave myself again any time soon *wink*

Thank you and i pray you will forgive me *thumbup* *tongue*

Viv

*tongue* *tongue*

I are been up there too of recent, adding some sillyness to the proceedings, teaching them how it should be done etc. So in my book forgiveness is easy 😬

I did feel a bit bad though...

And then forgave myself with a blat in yon pedal car *thumbup*

No, of course you are allowed upstairs. I am one of the more vocal "everyone should be allowed to post" voices.

But if someone popped their head round the bike shed door, shouted "You all smell of poo" ... that person should not be surprised if we lob a can of coke at them. Instead what we are supposed to do upstairs is say "Interesting point of view, lets take it on board as a jumping off point to further discussion". Perhaps I shouldn't be so touchy, but I am quite protective about my little pedal car.

What do any of you need to go upstairs for, its much more fun down here *wink*

I don't mind if Miss Mav, Moomin, Noger or anyone else goes up there though *wink* - the beauty of the bikesheds is that we can all do what we like.

I have not been around since Friday, because I don't log in at the weekend (can't get to the PC because Alex is always in the way *eek* 😬 ) and we have all been moving our desks around today, so I couldn't get out to the bikesheds ☹️

Here now though *wink*

Rach

I sneak upstairs every now and then but most of the time people just seem to be standing around shouting at each other.

Doesn't look like a very happy place to me, which is why I then come back to the warm (if slightly musty) embrace of the bikeshed. *wink*

Although, I am amazed that there are two threads runing upstairs that could almost be accused of being humourous *eek*

The one on the Dogs Dangly Bits, and the Inappropriate thread.

I can only assume that the GOGs haven't noticed yet *tongue*

Caterham 21 VHPD *cool* - one of the few *thumbup*