Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Ian B's Bugs thread!

Ian B

1. AR allocation. ARs seem to appear in the “Area administrators” section of any Area that they “join”. So if an AR “joins” a neighbouring Area to be kept up to date, they appear to be a Representative of that Area. (Eg see North Kent)

2. Posting date doesn’t include the time of posting.

3. Forum name doesn’t appear in the blue bar at the top of the messages eg it displays as Home> Forum> Forums> (instead of Home> Forum> Suggestions> etc)

4. I posted in Wanted and although the post appeared immediately in the Recent Forum Post list on the right, it took about 3 minutes to appear in the Wanted forum. Could lead to multiple postings?

5. “Member Since” date is the same for everyone. With no “Novice”, Angel”, etc it’s difficult to know who are established/experienced posters.

6. Threads in Wanted, Suggestions (and maybe this on – Bugs) don’t appear in the New & Updated Topics list. (at least my wanted  and  Suggestions ones didn’t!).

7. Although numbered lists look good when creating them, ie with a blank line between each item), they don't have the spaces when posted - unusual as the rest of the site seems to waste real estate.

8. tbc http://www.lotus7.club/sites/all/libraries/ckeditor/plugins/smiley/images/wink_smile.png

Hi there.

I've just registered on the new website thing and upon uploading a profile picture I get the following message:

The specified file temporary://OBNS TE 08 Esses 1.jpg could not be copied, because no file by that name exists. Please check that you supplied the correct filename.

Clearly I did because the picture is there. That indeed, is the picture, so to speak.

I tried it again:

The specified file temporary://OBNS TE 08 Esses 1.jpg could not be copied, because no file by that name exists. Please check that you supplied the correct filename.

so there is defo a pattern emerging.