Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Why does New Topic only let me create the title?

Tony Whitley

Nope you must have platinum rights :-)  presume you have some form of admin or AR rights,  don't have that option to tick

all I see is

Comment follow-up notification settings
 Receive content follow-up notification e-mails
Check this box to receive an e-mail notification for follow-ups on your content. You can not disable notifications for individual threads.
Receive comment follow-up notification e-mails
No notifications

Email settings
 Plaintext email only
Check this option if you do not wish to receive email messages with graphics and styles.

HideLocale settings
Time zone

Select the desired local time and time zone. Dates and times throughout this site will be displayed using this time zone.

ShowArchived record

Terms and Conditions of Use

Tim

I created a new post a short while ago, and there was only the subject line.  I then clicked on "edit", and the body text box was displayed, where I typed in text.  I later tried to edit again, and no body text box was present, but re-loaded the page, and it was displayed again.  Subsequent re-loads appeared to toggle the body text box on/off.  A strange work-around, but it did work.

Safari browser, Mac OS-Mountain Leopard or something whatever.

edit -- I just created a new post in the "Bugs" section, and it lacked the body text box as before, but I found that a page refresh brought the body text box into view. http://www.lotus7.club/sites/all/libraries/ckeditor/plugins/smiley/images/thumbs_up.png