Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Excellent Post!!

Rachael

I got home this evening to find a note from our postman pushed through the door, it said that there was a letter on the back door. (Strange thought I) *confused*

When I managed to find the key and open the back door, I found a carrier bag with a letter in. The letter was addressed to me, which in itself was exciting because I was not expecting anything and it was in a photograph envelope! *eek* *wink*

I took the letter out of the bag and was surprised *confused* to see lots and lots of writing on the front...it reads as follows:

Dear Mr Postman,

Please deliver this package as quickly as possible to Miss Rachael and Mr Alex. As Cambridge appears to be suffering from a snow shortage, this envelope contains pure London snow, hand picked by me for freshness, especially for their enjoyment. Please keep this package below O degrees at all times on its journey, to avoid any damage to the snow and please do not bend or drop as it may crush or disfigure the snow crystals. Thank You

Alex and Rachael - Directions for Use:

1) Open Envelope - Carefully

2) Empty contents into hand - making sure the correct protection is used; Woolly gloves are

advised

3) Roll into a "snowball"

4) Throw "snowball"

Have fun!

I then obviously put the envelope straight in the freezer to keep it at a suitable temperature until Alex gets home from work. *idea*

What a cool letter - literally!! The best post I have had - well probably ever

Thanks very much indeed Lee *thumbup* 😬 *wink* *smile* *biggrin* *thumbup* I shall handle it very carefully and enjoy throwing snowballs at Alex 😳 😬

A very 😬 Rach

Only the head has fallen off of my sister's snowman and it is still lying nearby. Although someone did steal her Christmas tree *mad* *eek*

I am sure Lee will be along in a minute to confirm that he did not steal snow from anywhere, merely found some new, unwanted stuff!

*wink*

Rach

• 2 weeks later...

"Hallo, Eeyore," said Christopher Robin, as he opened the door and came out. "How are you?"

"It's snowing still," said Eeyore gloomily.

"So it is."

"And freezing."

"Is it?"

"Yes," said Eeyore. "However," he said, brightening up a little, "we haven't had an earthquake lately."