Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Race suit and fireproof bits n bobs

MartinWoodham

Sparco race suit, similar to this one, bought for the Academy in 2004 (manufacture date 2002) and worn perhaps a dozen times. This was the base-model Sparco suit when I bought it.

Dark blue with red piping, size 56 (whatever that means) - it's a comfy fit for my 5'10"/ 42" chest/ 34" waist frame.

£50

Also a complete set of Sparco fireproof undies - long johns (Stand 21), long sleeve shirt (M), t-shirt (L), baggy boxer-type underpants (L), socks(fit UK9/ EU43).

£25

All guaranteed not to have been skidmarked (the brown race suit is not for sale!)

Edited to add -

karting neck support like this one

£10

blatmail me or post here for details

Edited by - mwoodham on 16 Sep 2014 11:21:27

Edited by - mwoodham on 18 Sep 2014 16:13:03

Hi Superlight, I've just found the size label and it's 56....I assume that rules it out for you?

George, underwear still available if Superlight doesn't want it, the t-shirt and boxers are size L and the long sleeve top is M, no idea why. The long johns are Stand 21, not Sparco, and they don't look like I've ever worn them!

Yes thanks MWoodham - 58 is my size 56 is a tad too small (that's tad, not tadg).

However I would like the (non-skidded) johns, long shirt, boxer and socks for £25 still if you want to drop me a PM I'll sort this lot out with you later (by-heck skids add character anyway and never hurt a soul)

Thanks for getting back to me to confirm. *wavey*