Edward Lewis

Class 1 - Robert Jacobs - 0.58

Class 2 - Alan Bowler - 3.13

Class 4 - Nigel Fox - 1.13

Class 5 - Gill Elwell - 6.22

Class 6 - Robert Margell - 1.87

Fastest Novice - Philip Matchwick - 88.83

Full Results are here

As normal if you notice any mistakes please free to contact me.

Edited by - comp.scorer on 14 Sep 2014 20:37:35

AB was struggling to hold of Chris B in practice and it was clear that my powers were not enough to ensure a class win so the Hat was upgraded with 'lucky' sheep poo at lunchtime and it clearly worked as Alan beat his PB in the afternoon. However, I think it might require a cowpat for him to secure the class wins he needs at Anglesey 😳 *tongue* 😬

T2: here

Stuart - suggest you have a coffee and a couple of biscuits lined up if you watch, as its sooo slow, in fact almost 2 whole seconds slower than the average class 5 time *tongue*

Good weekend though there is a funny sheepy smell in the tow car 😬

Mark - stealing hats from small chidlren... *nono*

AB

Mike/Tam,

The force is strong in your child, I reckon many in the paddock would be performing Gangnam Style in a hawaiian skirt for the offer of a whole £2 😬

Great photos Matt, love how much the cars are leaning at the top hairpin, some of the cars from side on look like they're coming home from a Calais day trip loaded up with rioja in the boot?

Alan, I thought I'd compose this whilst I was watching your run on the other screen.

Yes, a very enjoyable weekend - shame you missed dinner in the winebar - lovely meal and a couple of bottles of Rioja (guess who I was with *eek*)!

Nicely through the gate Alan...............

Quite impressive on those van tyres, I must say. Last time I drove on CR500's, I thought they had no grip!

Yep, nicely through the trees. Now, no need to indicate around Sawbench. At this point class 7, 6, 5, 4 & 3 have finished so there's no one to indicate to anyway. Must be the van influence = indicate as you are turning *nono*. Still, plenty of time to turn it off in between those gear changes *eek*

and ................... we're finished *smokin*

are you sure that wasn't a record? I haven't finished my coffee yet 😔

😬 😬 😬

Just looked at the results from the weekend and noted I was 4th fastest on the hill 😬

Just the Ed Hollier Empire, 5lt Pilbeam and the Ralt of David Sims faster and David only just pipped me *smokin*

Like all these hills I really wish I could go back NOW! Oh I would be so much faster (I think).

We drive them so little relatively to other locals!