Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Camera equipment for sale - Final Update... probably!

Caterham Kid

I have updated this post to remove the items I have now sold and to include a tripod and tripod bag I am also selling.

I have come to the conclusion that I have too much equipment, which either doesn’t get used at all, or hardly ever gets used. As a result I need to rationalise. Therefore I have the following equipment up for sale. All items are in excellent/mint condition unless specified.

Lowepro lens case 5

£15

Hoya 58mm Circular Polarising filter

£10

I live in Sutton, South London and I work in Whiteley, Fareham, Hampshire so available near either of those locations, otherwise it will be post or the power of the Blatchat delivery service! Edited by - Caterham Kid on 9 Sep 2014 08:29:37 Edited by - Caterham Kid on 9 Sep 2014 09:57:08 Edited by - Caterham Kid on 9 Sep 2014 11:45:25 Edited by - Caterham Kid on 10 Sep 2014 13:49:09 Edited by - Caterham Kid on 11 Sep 2014 19:44:49 Edited by - Caterham Kid on 16 Sep 2014 15:29:40 Edited by - Caterham Kid on 17 Sep 2014 20:26:03 Edited by - Caterham Kid on 19 Sep 2014 09:22:19

Jack

I may have already sold the 1.4x converter so only the 2x converter is definitely available.

Can you confirm whether the 75-300 is an EF or an EF-S fit? The converters will only fit on a EF lens and not on the EF-S lenses. I had a quick look and it looks as though your lens is an EF. If so it will be ok.

It should be noted that the 2x converter is ok in good light. The autofocus will work nearly all the time but in poor light the autofocus wont work most of the time (occasionally it does). It is absolutely fine if you use the manual focus. I used it for photographing the moon etc using manual focus. If I was out in the countryside photographing deer or whatever then it would be fine with the autofocus.

Pete

All the stuff left is not specific to Canon now, so I have updated the title. I have also updated the available kit list. I keep finding other stuff in my kit I dont require anymore! There will be one more item to add which is a Tamrac Bigwheels Speedroller 2x camera case. Very nice camera equipment case indeed but no longer required now I have rationalised my kit.

• 2 weeks later...