Click here if you are having website access problems ×

KevSull Too

The aches have gone and my head is beginning to clear, but I'm still full of nasty unmentionables ..... and it's on me chest now *eek* 😳

Thank you for asking *biggrin*

Working on getting better enough for the 21st *thumbup*

FH *cool*

It is a source of constant amazement to me that anyone can buy/be interested in a car as bonkers-in-the-nut as a seven...and then get soooo serious about the whole thing *confused*

Me - I'm gonna be 12 for ever *smile*

Shopping trolley oversteer was a classic, I agree.

Hope you feeling better soon FH. Hot whisky, lemon and honey always does the trick for me 😬 Not sure it cures anything, but tastes nice *tongue*

Noger,

Agree on the first para *wink*

Second - I prefer being in my Twenties...

a) a bit more life-knowledge under the belt but not too much that you've developed a B.O.F. mentality

b) can still pass the pencil test *eek*

c) I'll think of a "c)" later *tongue*

Third - I enjoyed SHO too 😬

Fourth - been doing the HW,L&H for a while now. Running out of blend though and the thought of batsrading a fine bottle of the sixteen men of Tain's finest rather goes against the grain....oooh 😳 unintentional pun *wink*

Thanks for the good wishes.... I'm saving them all in an ickle box marked "nice people who care" *cool*

FH

you are all so old

Mebbe, but alzo wizer *wink*

p.s. Happy Birthday for Monday Cooper N *biggrin* Have to write the greetings now as with my lack of retention (it's an age thing y'know) I couldn't possibly remember to greet you appropriately in three whole days' time 😳 *wink* *eek* *cool*

FH

Now designated fat, and old by some collegeboywhippersnapper *tongue*

Edited by - fullharness on 10 Jan 2003 13:28:30

FH - can I be put in your ickle box too and hope you are feeling better soon.

Had a cold over Christmas and it really cut down on tha mount of fizzy pop I could drink.

Being only a youngster moiself moi big bruvver says he may take me to the Cam7 meet if moi mummy says its OK.

Happy B Day to CN as well

Of course I'll store your GW's in my icle box Boonie *wink* but beware, I'll be bringing my humungus mutts to the meeting, so get your big bruv to bring some defence mechnisms along.

A clothes brush is probably a good weapon *eek*

FH *cool*

Yes, happy birthday *smile* ... sorry about the spotty bit 😬 ... but with moi (12.24) , hoopy (8ish) and FH (who is only pretending to be old, I think she is more like 17, as she seems quite wize about stuff) you 18 year olds are the granddaddies *tongue*

And I will never be able to look at another pencil in the same way again 😳

FH - are these your famous Xmas pudding eating dogs 🤔

I could bring mine but I don't think she would like Windy's pedal kart. His family bought her a cuddly toy which we thought was bringing out her motherly instincts - that was until we realised she was just trying to find the best way of ripping it's tail off.

No hair brush needed with her just a towel to dry yourself with after she licks you *smile*

FH - Yes, get well soon, and why wasn't the companion to the pencil test, the CD test, mentioned 🤔 *eek*

Cooper Nut - Happy Birthday, eldest one in the bikesheds 😬

Mark

☹️ My Caterham Silver Jubilee No. 7 is for sale ☹️ But it's OK, I've got another *smile*

Windy - of course my favourite present in the whole wide world is the one you bought me - the very useful napkin holder (avec napkins) for those windy picnic days - how could I have survived without it.

Mrs Boonie, being a woman of the world, has told me what a pencil test is - because I embarrass easily all I am going to say is parts of the body and gravity - are we talking about the same thing 🤔 *eek*

Of course Mrs Boonie works for the NHS and has encountered many kinds of pencil tests 🙆🏻 *eek* - but I really don't think you could be talking about those - I hope

Edited by - boonie on 12 Jan 2003 19:37:56