Click here if you are having website access problems ×

O/T - Coffee machine, Jigsaw, Speakers, Pressure Washer etc.

BenF

With my move abroad happening at the end of Sept, I am having a clear out:

Misson 731i SE speakers - 18 years old, not used for the last 10 years and have been gathering dust. A few marks on the cases but perfect for a man cave. £25 with delivery by GONADS or collection in person.

Gunson Xenon Strobe Timing Light - again, been gathering dust for many years - £10 including postage.

La Pavoni Europiccola Coffee Machine - bought several years ago but not used much since I was given a Nespresso machine. Excellent condition. The end of the milk frother attachment is slightly broken (see photo) but still works fine. £300 with delivery by GONADS or collection in person.

Kaercher Pressure Washer K4.91 - had this for three years, excellent condition with the original box and all the various attachments - £100 with delivery by GONADS or collection in person. I have the original box and can have this sent by courier if suits.

Bosch Jigsaw PST800 PEL - with laser guide and 15 assorted cutting blades - only used for one project, which was cutting bulk buy floor tiles. £40 with delivery by GONADS or collection in person. Could organise delivery although maybe not cost-efficient.

Note that if anyone from NOBB would like these items, I can bring them to tomorrow's meeting or in Sept. Also, I'm driving up from Buckingham to York on Saturday morning and am happy to drop stuff off if it's not a big detour.

Ben

Edited by - BenF on 19 Aug 2014 15:02:05

I was tempted by the Pavoni - always fancied a lever machine - but can't justify it while the current espresso machine is working fine. Ten years service so far for an original cost of sixty quid and a couple of replacement parts along the way...

Have another BTTT though.

The Pavoni is great, but a Nespresso machine is a lot quicker to use if you're in a rush in a morning. I'm moving to Italy, so probably I should keep it as it will fit in with my new Italian lifestyle well.... however I just have too much stuff!