Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Testing the water - Concept II Model D rowing machine

Blokko

I was originally planning to either take this bit of kit with me or to store it with relatives until we get back from our foreign work placement.

Concept II Model D rowing machine with PM3 monitor and optional heart rate monitor module. Covered 452k lifetime metres. I purchased this unit from new from the manufacturer (so not a refurb or second-hand) and paid £1050 with the HRM option. Never been used in the garage or outdoors - always stored / used indoors.

Looking for £700. Delivery might be a bit challenging! I'm located in the West Mids, so maybe there are some options around getting it in the back of a car and delivering / meeting somewhere along the route (within reasonable mileage).

Edited by - Blokko on 17 Aug 2014 21:08:12

Testing the water indeed :)

Good luck - they are great rowers the concept 2s

As you say transport isn't easy - at some point in the next 6 months I will get myself, and will wait for a sale and get a new one delivered.

Take you're with you if you can - you'll miss it if you part with it and probably end up buying another one at some point (that sounds like the story of my life with 7s actually).

Yeah, I'm minded to take it with me - it is a great bit of kit. Was just trying to simplify the move process 😬

There is a rowing club on the Charles River - as suggested by MoCa2CV some time back, maybe I should give the 'real thing' a go *tongue*

Edited by - Blokko on 17 Aug 2014 21:44:04