Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Yokohama A048’s 185/60 R13 80H Medium Compound tyres for sale

oldbutnotslow

I have a customer who is a serious racer and for whom I do occasional work

He has a stock of 20 (4 of which I believe are now provisionally sold) lightly used Yokohama A048’s 185/60 R13 80H Medium Compound tyres for sale, at just £30.00 each, + p&p

The tyres will have done no more than 3 or 4 races and will have the majority of the original tread remaining. He like many serious racers changes the tyres after 3 or 4 heat cycles which can make a difference to him but I would suggest have no effect on the tyres performance in road use. He is looking for the last 10th of a second.

The tyres have been properly stored and will be from the back end of last year and from this year so they are not old hard black rubber rings.

Please contact me in the first instance and I will pass on the chaps name and contact details to anyone who may be interested.

Hi Colin

They are not my tyres so I am not involved other than posting the information on BC

If I were to send 2 tyres by courier I would reckon on the the cost being around £10 but don't hold me to that. If you want more info I can send the chaps details directly to you

But you need to be quick as I thing there may only be one set left ..... if that!

Adam and Mike YHMB

Edited by - oldbutnotslow on 17 Aug 2014 11:35:49