Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Scalextrc track and stuff.

fastforward

Guess what I got for Christmas 🤔 Yep a Caterham scalextric slot car. I need something to play with it on *cool* Has anybody given this sort of thing up 🤔 has your ready to race track found itself in the attic or under the bed never to be used again 🤔 Make me happy and I will pay you 35 sterling pounds and come and get it or pay the postage 😬 Or haggle *thumbup*

Fastforward in a xflow

brian.fyfe@prospect.org.uk

Brian,

I have recently replaced all my old scalextric track with the new sport track (which is v nice but slippery). Therefore I have a shed load of track, throttles, barriers and transformers sitting in a wardrobe doing nowt. Burning question is, have you got any gucci bits of kit for a crossflow de dion 7?

email me.

regards

Brian

Tyrone,

My crossflow is the sweetest engined 1600 live axle version, built at the beginning of the 90's.

So you will have to trade in my offer of spending vouchers for your Gucci bits directly (are these like mutts nuts 🤔 *eek*).email me off line and we will see what we can do regarding getting me started on another 'second childhood' activity. I like the idea of barter but unfortunately apart from the picture version of Sergeant Pepper's vinly LP have little to offer (sad but true 😳)

Fastforward in a xflow

Sorry to hi-jack the thread, but I'm trying to get hold of a Scalextric Caterham. Preferably the anniversary green one they did(ref - C2272, I think)

I can't find one in the shops or on the net. May have to do a re-spray on a cycle wing car. Anyone got cars to sell? I'm in Devon.

Kermit the K *smile*

yes i've got 14 lotus/caterham cars inc ;c2272/c2201/c2271/c2333/c2332/c2331/c2231/c2345/c2344/c2270/c2269/collectors edition gold/yellow road sport/blue superlight.

all boxed and have never seen a race track,now had sad is that for 36 year old 😬

I do own a full size westfield though!

will

Edited by - will maskell on 13 Jan 2003 23:55:57

I'm glad to report that I was able to get on a track with my slot car Caterham, thanks Steve 😬. I also found an as new 18 piece (plus and including the flags and every thing) Saloon Racer 2000 track in a charity shop for a tenner over the weekend. Problem is having used a full track with long straights and lots of bendy bits I am in the market for more goodies and cross overs and more track and another car to race against - it'll have to go some to beat the Caterham *cool* *thumbup* - WHY.

Fastforward in a xflow