Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Various parts on ebay

Matthew Willoughby

Hi.

I have a few questions - but I appreciate you may not know the answers....

1. I don't know much about Tonneau covers - I have a 2001 SV: any idea if yours will fit?

2. Does the Bresser come with a case? And what type of batteries does it take (e.g. rechargeable)?

3. Does the hood bag zip work OK? (I only ask because it broke easily on my last one).

4. Lastly, any discount on bulk postage if I win several auctions?

Thanks. 😬

Hi Tim,

Yes, the tonneau will fit your car subject to you fitting poppers in the right place and having no protrusions into the line of the tonneau that can't be taken off eg headrests or steering wheel.

Yes, there is a case. No idea on batteries as I've only used it once so never had to check them. I will have a look later.

Hood bag zip is fine.

If you buy more than one item send me a message and I'll give you an invoice with combined postage.

I get where you are coming from Mark, and for parts that you know the value of, or know what you are prepared to take it is fine, but random or rare bits that you have no idea about would be excluded as you can't take offers here, and i would rather get to hear about these parts and let the market decide?

Quoting Molecular--Bob: 
I get where you are coming from Mark, and for parts that you know the value of, or know what you are prepared to take it is fine, but random or rare bits that you have no idea about would be excluded as you can't take offers here, and i would rather get to hear about these parts and let the market decide?

I search Blatchat for prices for kit and base my asking price on that...it's not as if the stuff bring sold is that esoteric....as I said, just my own view though *smile*

Quoting Mark Piper: 
I hate it when people advertise ebay parts on here and then won't sell outside of that channel. I think we ought to ban those adverts. Just my personal opinion...I'd much rather people use this service to actually advertise parts to club members.
There is another thread open about this here.

Leave this thread for the sale of the items. Just my opinion...I'd much rather people not hijack threads