Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Happy New Year - what did I miss?

Rachael

I'm back!!!

Having not looked at Blatchat since 19th December, I firstly want to wish all you bikeshedders a very Happy New Year!!

Now what have I missed? I guess I am not the only one who didn't want to come back to school!

*wink*

Rach

I have been waiting for about two weeks now, hoping for snow...

Mav and Miss Mav and Alex can all tell you just how excited I was when I saw the 10 snowflakes that fell on Sunday night/Monday morning...better than the centre of Cambridge though, which as far as I can tell has not had any snow at all!

Fingers crossed that the snow fairies will visit tonight *wink* *thumbup*

Rach

*wink* Harriers Make Me Happy *wink*

What have you missed ?

First woman lands on Pluto

World roquette shortage nearly wipes out the middle classes

Pope proved to be jewish

Aliens invaded, they look like hamsters, only green

Terry Wogan still on the telly

Prince Harry was Christmas No1 for 3 years running

How long have you been away ? *tongue*

Lots of snow in Kent (judging by the trains that came from there) and in London too. Will send some your way *smile*

p.s. welcome back

Lots of snow in Lake District and very cold brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ☹️

Amusingly my mum's volvo got stuck in slushy mud while the 7 danced nimbly over it 😬

Not much good for towing the volvo out though 😳 so had to get out and push instead ☹️

7 still bent though *thumbdown* however, nasty scaffolders are going to cover repairs *thumbup*

Can we get some heaters in the bikesheds 🤔 alternatively I'm sure there are some old tyres we can burn *confused*

Ewen Malloch

P979TMV - Yellow 1.6 K Series

Welcome back Rach *biggrin*

All old tyres are to be saved for using as hot necklaces for certain roadside objects (or so I've been told) "Nothing to do with me officer"

Here, you can share mine *cool*

Oh, and Noger's telling porkies. The green hansters only invaded Cam7 😳

Must be the influence of the big boys at his new school *tongue*

FH

who has had flughghgh since before Christmas and is fed up ☹️

Thanks chaps and chapesses!

I have been away a long while, Noger, I know that the first woman has landed on Pluto - it was me, that is why I have been away so long *eek* 😬

FH hope you start to feel better soon, but of course it is a good excuse to "borrow" some of your Daddy's whisky - for medicinal purposes only you understand *wink*

Ewen - I have a little heater here, you can share it with me *wink* Glad to hear that the horrible builder men are going to fix your pedal car for you *cool*

My Mum keeps telling me there is snow in Kent, but I live with my Auntie and Uncle now in Cambridge and we don't have any ☹️ - not yet anyway, I remain optimistic though 😬

*wink*

Rach

Welcome back *thumbup*

There's plenty of lovely snow here on the North Yorks Moors but it's frrrrreezing my 🙆🏻 off (at 5 degrees below zero tonight past Fylingdales).

Mark

☹️ My Caterham Silver Jubilee No. 7 is for sale ☹️ But it's OK, I've got another *smile*

It is snowing here, but not enough...

My Mum just called me to accuse me of stealing her wellies *eek* and if that wasn't bad enough told me that they have 6 inches of snow already and it is still snowing *mad*

Bet it has all gone when I get there at the weekend ☹️

Maybe it will keep snowing here 😬

Rach

well here in sunny Lancashire it is cold but not a hint of any snow type stuff. ☹️

Maybe further inland it's more exciting but as I gaze out of the window all I can see is clear blue skies.

With high up contrails from where lucky people are flying to somewhere nicer.

Caterham 21 VHPD *cool* - one of the few *thumbup*