Lotus Seven Club Watch - available for purchase

Alex Rae

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for posting links. The previous link will no longer work, so I'll go through the threads later and change all links to the new one. The Club watch will no longer appear on the CWL header as it did before. You can either search 'Lotus' in the search box or follow the new link here.

Currently about 50 have sold, so there are still about the same number available. I assume there will be a spike in orders when it appears in Low Flying next month. If it looks like more than 100 will be ordered, there will be an extension in the production run. If they are all made at the same can't be certain at this stage, but everyone who wants a watch will get one. Later orders may be delayed.

A reminder - watches ordered now are for early 2015 delivery. Payment will be taken then if paid by credit card. PayPal takes instant payment.

Edited by - Alex Rae on 8 Sep 2014 18:54:14

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a Chris Ward £50 gift voucher which can be redeemed against any watch over £300 so the steel strap club watch would do it. The voucher needs to be redeemed by 24/12/14. First dibs gets it for perhaps a small donation to NTL. 

• 2 weeks later...

The nasty devious team at Chr Ward sent me a brochure than a voucher a week later and I couldn't resist....................................so I bought a very nice C70 BRG with the brown leather strap. It's a beautiful watch and an early Christmas present.

Who said "I can resist everything except temptation"? Ha ha.

It's a slippery slope. You buy one, you see another and think 'that's nice', then something else catches your attention....... You'll find a load of like minded people on the Christopher Ward forum. But that may tempt you to buy more watches, so it can be an expensive place!

I have the C70BRG and love it. I saw the D-Type when I was in at Christopher Ward to discuss the club watch and I thought it looked great. I am trying to resist buying one. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...