Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Any bikeshedders pedalling to the 7 stars...

Jaseb

on sunday.

Oh go orn,it'll be fun, the sun will be shining and we get to have a big fat slap up lunch with chips and ketchup and ice cream and pop and you don't have to have sprouts or anything if you don't want to *thumbup*

I might even get p*ss*d so she can have a go in the pedalcar (snigger)...

I'm pedalling the little red car to the Se7en Stars on Sunday *thumbup*

Mr FH is tonking along behind in the .... well, tonka *tongue*

Little red car is going to a nice warm home and will be with its friend the gold-plated pedal car, while we sort out a garage at our noo hoose *cool* (what a nice, kind man that aviator is) *wink*

FH

☹️

Neat, is yours a boy or a girl car, better check the spec of the shiny gold one or you might have lots of little pedal cars driving about the place - pedigree 7 breeding, it's got to be worth a go 😳

I'd like a Superlight R/clamshelled green with yellow striped cross flow cross please *thumbup* Just in time for Curborough if poss.

RED + BLACK + GOLD

= SLUDGY BROWN

I've never seen a Se7en in sludge brown, or any sort of brown for that matter *eek*

Brown was a seventies sort of colour, IIRC..... hmmmm 😳

Better make sure the covercraft prophylactic is in place when we leave them together *tongue*

FH

its VERY close to where my crankshaft etc is being balanced...

argh

I'll be on the train coming home from the autosport show. its complex but I'll be dropping the cavalier at my parents' house after the show then getting the train home. that way I can take the seven to bits and have transport home again/to drop the head off to be ported in feb.

maybe next month...

HOOPY 500 kg R706KGU

Hiring our little treasure out to stud 'mmm. There are lots of nice big houses around Newmarket with oodles of 7 car parking spaces 😬 😬

Susie will you be coming to us first or after lunch - or both? We generally leave the house a 1200.

See you all Sunday

Peter 7 Rosina

C7 PRG

XFlow + Clams

The 24 carat Solution *wink*