Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Brian James tyre rack / jerry can box

GrahamV

Advertised on behalf of an ex member who has now sadly left the club and developed a strange fetish for air cooled cars … *eek*

For sale: Brian James low level tyre rack and jerry can box. It fits a Brian James Clubman 185 but can be shortened to fit a BJ Minno. It’s in very good condition. Looking for circa £200 but open to offers as its cluttering up the garage.

Please contact the seller direct by e-mail …. nicholas.j.paul at btinternet dot com. Any problems then blatmail me and I will forward on your message.

Hi Ian

Nick has sent you an e-mail with a number of photos.... let me know if it doesn't arrive.

I'm not sure that forwarded blatmail addresses actually carry forward the correct address ..... I think this may have been the problem.

G *wavey*

I've made contact with Nicholas, seen photo's and got dimensions. Unfortunately it is not suitable for my Minno Sport with PVC side surrounds so have passed on this.

But for anyone who maybe interested, this is all in fantastic condition, you would not be disappointed *wink*