Click here if you are having website access problems ×

*SOLD* SV Hood Bag (Carbon effect fabric) - up for grabs.

SUPERLIGHT91

Having a bit of clear out and the following are up for grabs this week:

Pictures Here (flick back and forward to view 4 images of this kit)

*SOLD* - Hood bag SV carbon-effect fabric by Carbon Bits, with white 7 logo, practically brand new, perfect £55 delivered (or £48 delivered to Ringlestone area meet this Thu)

Close Up of the finish is here

*SOLD* - Genuine Caterham S3 Half doors - used with poppers neatly fitted in a variety of places as pictured, but no damage or wear, good condition front and rear, elbow lining excellent too £120pr delivered (or £100 delivered to Ringlestone area meet this Thu). Was used previously with a half door tonneau to good effect, but I don't have the tonneau any more, these doors still cost £150+ea today, so grab a genuine Caterham pair at a good price for your car this summer

*SOLD* - Rare custom made Vinyl Lotus7 13" spare wheel cover - fits over the spare on the back of the car, velcro fastening - keeps rear wheel 'wipe-clean, great for touring added bonus of reflective yellow vinyl in the Lotus7 logo for added hi-vis at night. Nice bit of kit, used but in good clean condition. £35 delivered (or £30 delivered to Ringlestone area meet this Thu).

*SOLD* - Hood bag S3 regular vinyl with logo in orange, absolutely brand new with roll hoop velcros still sealed in Oxsted Trimming packing £50 delivered (or £45 delivered to Ringlestone area meet this Thu)

Edited by - Superlight91 on 9 Jul 2014 08:59:13

Assuming the half doors will fit a standard metric non-SV S3 then I'll take the half doors. Could I PM you and ask exactly how you fit them? Do you need to rivet some poppers onto the car or does it fit the existing ones?

Tom

Tom - re half doors - I recall fitting 2 extra poppers to the body for the half doors (they are designed to fit the same popper bases as a tonneau. Its most likely that the alignment of the poppers on the half doors are the ones to move to match positions you already have on your car. If you have an S3 you will probably find 2 of them will fit, and two might need repositioning on the doors. If you have spare popper fitting kit this isn't that difficult, and they offer a good saving over buying a new pair (which is a bit nerve-racking fitting poppers to a £300 pair of new half doors, at least these will only have cost you £50ea for the real thing.

That's great thanks for the update. I do believe I've got some spare popper bases left over from the build so I will see what's what when they turn up. I'll send you a mail in a sec to arrange payment.

Regards

Tom

All dispatched this morning to the 4 addresses supplied - thanks for your purchases - enjoy. Let me know Elie when yours lands, as I know its going via a complicated route - and let me know how you want to pay for it. regards and happy Sevening' this summer *wavey*