Click here if you are having website access problems ×

10hp Diesel Engine Jet Wash!

Brucey

I bought this jet wash to use the 10hp electric start diesel engine in a diesel engine motorbike project.

I now find myself with 3 Robin Diesel engines and the intention to build only 1 bike!

The jet wash is really too good to strip just for the engine and in good working order. The only thing currently missing is a small car battery (see wanted) for the electric start. I currently use a booster pack or a couple of pulls of the hand start to get it running.

I will shortly be putting it on e bay but if you, or anyone you know is looking for a free standing, powerful jet wash let me know.

I will consider offers around £550 (these are well over £1000 new!)

A 25lt bowser (included) full of water will last around 10 mins and wash a medium size off road car. It uses less water than a running tap.

Other uses include block paving, bin cleaning business, off road motor bikes, boats, plant/equipment etc etc

It is on wheels and can be pushed around easily. It will fit in the back of a small van or estate car but bear in mind it weighs around 80kg if you need to lift it.

I have taken a video of it running which my Son is going to load onto Youtube.

If you want any more information, blatmail me.

Bruce.