Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Techcraft Exhaust / Springs

Silver 21

Hi All

Wishfull thinking I know but has anyone got a Techcraft exhaust suitable for a Xflow they no longer require due to upgraditius (got the collector piece need the box!!!)

Also I'm looking for some 300lbs springs for the front and 150lbs for the rear to suit Bilsteins with adjustable platform kit.

Graham

*confused* The not so New Competition Secretary, in fact already jaded *confused*

*cool* 1700 Live Axle X/Flow, new pb at Curb, Loton Park and Shelsley Walsh in 2002 *cool*

Mr Butty,

I think this may be your lucky day as I have a Techcraft silencer for sale. I'll need to go and measure it (and while I'm at it I'll measure the silencer 😳 ).

If you want to contact me either E-mail me, or Phone 01926 424363 Home or 07968 162296 Mobile.

P.S. I'm in Leamington Spa.

Regards

Gary

Gary

Definately interested in the exhaust if it fits the collector I've got from Barry Hunt, would like to see it, how are you fixed over the weekend?. I'm in Solihull, mail me offline to discuss further and price etc

Graham

*confused* The not so New Competition Secretary, in fact already jaded *confused*

*cool* 1700 Live Axle X/Flow, new pb at Curb, Loton Park and Shelsley Walsh in 2002 *cool*