Click here if you are having website access problems ×

After school activities ?

Violet Elizabeth

I hear it whispered, very quietly, that there are other places that kids hang out after school to talk about pedal cars...and stuff....other than the bike sheds.

It appears that my new school is quite close to something called "The Raj" where one of these illicit meetings takes place ?

Do any shedders go ? Is it fun ? Lots of grown-ups ?

It sounds a long way from North Yorkshire....

I think I'd be sick if I sat on the back seat of the school bus, singing dirty songs and drinking cider, all the way down there.

Mark

☹️ My Caterham Silver Jubilee No. 7 is for sale ☹️

I go regularly to these meetings - they're very nice and we have fizzyade and nice tasty stew. Not sure why Lee doesn't think it'd be wise if you came - OTOH I've never met you so maybe he knows something I don't 😬

Barry the caretaker is normally there, as is Adil from the 5th year, jww from the upper sixth and various others - we had about 16 once *smile*

HOOPY 500 kg R706KGU

Hoopy, if we start letting the bigger boys in on the secret, soon they'll steal all our chocolate, and stuff. ☹️ Look, Noger is onto us - he mentions Willy Wonka... he knows about the chocolate. *eek* I think this thread should be locked now, before all the other kids find out!