Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Rear lights

luddites7

I am looking at changing the rear fog lamp and reversing light on the back of the car but haven't been able to find any suitable replacements. The ones that came with the car look like ex-caravan ones and are mounted under the back of the car.

I was looking at something a little bit smaller. If anyone knows of a good supplier or web site (with photos and dimensions) this would be good.

Jason

Considering where the normal light clusters are from I would have thought caravan reject fogs are actually in keeping *smile*

I have a few links to various light providers at home so if I remember will post them (or mail me if you want more chance of remembering!). I'm looking to change the normal light clusters this year for something (a) lighter and (b) more aesthetically pleasing (with the possibility of © more functional too). LED ones would seem a good way to go...

If you can find an old Mk 2 Fiesta (84-89) in a breakers (shouldn't be hard, best selling car of the 80's), these have a neat, separate fog lamp under the bumper. Alternatively a new one from Ford wouldn't break the bank. I prefer the scrappy version though since you can poke round for HOURS for nothing and find all sorts of junk. *smile*