Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

MOT station Cranleigh

cj247

I can say where NOT to go and that's Alfold MOT centre at Dunsfold. They fail on the most ridiculous things so avoid!

Toat Hill are good. Took the Defender there earlier this year and no probs *thumbup* I didnt mention it earlier as I thought It might be abit too far away for the OP

Cranleigh Tyre and exhaust centre are excellent *thumbup* Tell them Dave (white caterham) recommended you. That should add £10 to the bill *tongue*

Link here

Dave *wavey*

Edited to add - they are just up past NotCutts gardening centre on the small industrial estate (Guildford direction). Go past gardening centre, guildford direction, and take first right. Follow road around and Cranleigh Tyre and exhaust are on the right *thumbup*

Edited by - Wile7 on 9 Jun 2014 10:39:28

I've had my seven Mot'd there for the past four years. I also get our tin tops done there.

Good pricing (normally an offer of some kind going on) and with the seven they are always 'supportive' of the car e.g. Horn stopped working out of the blue as it was on the ramp. "Get it sorted, we'll trust that you do" *smile* "You've got a small hole on your drive shaft gaiter...hang on a second (goes and gets some black silicon sealer) - "that should do it" *biggrin*

I won't mention the exhaust on a crossflow 😬

Just friendly and understanding from my experience *thumbup*