Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Various Bits (used and broken!)

darren f

Caterham ‘straight-through’ cat-replacement / bypass pipe, 4-into-1 collector for 4x2" inlets, 1x 2.5” outlet; suits the R500 type exhaust. Only fitted for 500 miles, perfect condition, just needs a polish: £150. Photos here

Front Anti- Roll Bar; Green (18mm, I think), complete with bushes and brackets. I’ll throw in some rear anti-roll bar ‘long links’ and lock nuts with this if wanted (to set the rear ARB to the stiffest setting, otherwise it is ‘understeer city’!): £30.NOW SOLD Photos here

Bonnet- painted Caterham Yellow, but needs some TLC following 50mph ‘take off’ due to driver’s incompetence. With a bit of filler and a touch up it would do as a track spare for the ‘non polishers’: £30. NOW SOLD Photos here

Black pack heated windscreen with cracked glass. Will fail MOT how it is but could be re-glazed with plain glass for non-road or race use: £50. Photos here

Caterham standard stainless steel battery tray for Banner battery: £10. NOW SOLD Photos here

Brand new unused gear stick and plastic knob (surplus from kit assumed to be for 5-speed Type 9? Correct me if I’m wrong): £15. NOW SOLD

Autosport UK Circuit Guide. Corner-by-corner tuition guide for all major UK circuits. Dates from 2002-2005 so some is out of date, but may still be of some use to racers or track-dayers: £15. Photos here

May be of interest to Classic Impreza owners: Pair of clear plastic fog light covers, clip-on, genuine Subaru parts: £10. Photos here

Contact details: Darren on 07917 197784 (you may need to leave a message, I do have to work sometimes!) or of course Blatmail.

All items to be collected from Norfolk NR20, or postage / courier at cost, or buyers can arrange their own courier. Alternatively I work in London 2 days / fortnight so would be able to deliver if a reasonable distance from the M11 corridor.

Edited by - darren f on 11 Jun 2014 09:17:26

Edited by - darren f on 11 Jun 2014 10:57:45

Edited by - darren f on 4 Jul 2014 09:53:12