Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Caterham R500 build - new decals, armour fend, DVLA and carbon headlights

Hi Daniel

Your cars looking really good, I'm quite jealous.

If your wheels are the standard anthracite I don't suppose you could find the paint code for me. I'm trying to get mine repainted and nobody seems to know the code.

Thanks Mrp

Daniel,

Looks great. Have been following your tails of woe and what should soon be pleasure.

on the protection film it might be an idea to get scuttle covered where the aero and screen go ( including stanchions) as this does get scratched when removing and fitting either option.

Might also want the obligatory patch where the weather doors open on the bonnet when you are running screen and full doors.

Enjoy!

Paul

Daniel , there are companies out there just waiting to sell you scratched , faulty items *wink* *tongue*

Really pleased that its nearly finished so you can take it out and thrash the 🙆🏻 off it and put your own scratches on it

Quoting Grant_7: 
Excellent update. Almost there *thumbup*
Cheers Grant!

Quoting MrP: 
Your cars looking really good, I'm quite jealous.
Thanks!

Quoting MrP: 
If your wheels are the standard anthracite I don't suppose you could find the paint code for me. I'm trying to get mine repainted and nobody seems to know the code.
I'll ask the question for you...

Quoting ChrisC: 
Looks like the rad fins have a bit of damage?
I'm pretty sure it's the picture / lighting making it look bad, but I'll double check with Dean *confused*

Quoting Silverback: 
Excellent news!

None at my end (still DVLA'ing)...although did manage to see mine in the flesh for the first time at the weekend - making the wait ever more difficult! ☹️

Excellent that you've seen yours, should be only a matter of time - hey we'll probably be collecting around the same time *biggrin*

Quoting MereCat: 
Looks great. Have been following your tails of woe and what should soon be pleasure.

on the protection film it might be an idea to get scuttle covered where the aero and screen go ( including stanchions) as this does get scratched when removing and fitting either option.

Might also want the obligatory patch where the weather doors open on the bonnet when you are running screen and full doors.

Cheers Paul - I'll bare that in mind..

Quoting nickh7: 
Daniel , there are companies out there just waiting to sell you scratched , faulty items *wink* *tongue*
I think during this process I've managed to encounter nearly all of them! *mad*

Quoting nickh7: 
Really pleased that its nearly finished so you can take it out and thrash the 🙆🏻 off it and put your own scratches on it
Oh yes... can't wait..

Quoting Gregs79: 
Great News. Hope it arrives soon. :-)
Hopefully this time next week *smile*