Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Mog Racing- New English Website!

Joachim Westermann

Hello everyone,

For those of you are not familiar with me or my company/racing team, MOG Racing/Westermann-Motorsport, allow me to introduce us.

We are an official Caterham partner/dealer in southwest Germany. We are also a well-known Caterham tuner with super products that we deliver to enthusiasts worldwide.

Some of our products have come up on this forum in the recent past with limited information being known. We are now looking forward to further expanding our expertise into English-speaking markets by offering some of our really clever performance/replacement products, as well as technical help.

We specialize in SADEV gearboxes, Nitron shocks, BBS wheels, various carbon fiber/lightweight products and Cosworth, K-series, C20 XE, Duratec engines; and also offer a variety of both performance and styling parts for various Seven Styled models and kit cars, including Westerfield, HKT, and Donkervoort.

Please feel free to take a look at our new website (Now with full English descriptions!!)by clicking on the link below, or feel free to contact me with any further questions or interest.

http://westermann-motorsport.com/

We look forward to getting to know you all and your amazing rides!

Best wishes from Germany,

Joachim Westermann

Edited by - Joachim on 21 May 2014 12:59:54