Click here if you are having website access problems ×

- Superlight K

Julian H

Hi, first post so please be gentle *smile*

Looking for my first 7. I think I would like a late Superlight K with stock 135bhp, full weather gear / heater. No tillet seats. Fairly open minded on colour but not BRG trad. look please. Prefer unpainted carbon.

Must be in good order.

Cheers, Julian

Edited by - Julian H on 15 May 2014 05:55:39

Hi Julian, and a warm welcome.

Your quest may be a difficult one young padawan *smile*

Original superlights specification was bereft of heater, tillets in lieu of leather and weather gear and screen an option. The premise was weight reduction.

Try looking for a 1.6 k about with supersport cam and ECU fitted, 6 speed box and the features you have suggested. Should be a wider choice for you.

Hi Julian,

I live in Italy but I have a friend in England who has just told me that he has a nice 2005 superlight for sale.

If you want I can put you in touch so you can ask him all the details.

• Leadership Team

Julian, the original Superlights are great cars, if that's what you want don't worry abut the specific detailed specification of cars that are available, just buy based on the condition of it being what you want. It's easy to buy/sell bits later to tailor it to what you desire, eg. seats etc.

Stu.

Hi Stu

Of course you are right it's just that by nature, I am not a tinkerer, so I would like to get it fairly close to right, to start with, if I can *smile*. Yesterday I was at the Dunsfold day and found the experience very enlightening, and also highly frustrating. I wanted to be taking part but was the boy where I could only window shop at the toy shop because the doors were closed... *cry* 😬

Cheers, Julian