Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Any wide track bits

TomB

I'm slowly collecting wide track bits. I've got the RHS wishbones and have a lead on the longer brake hoses. Does anyone have any other parts to help build up a kit? Specifically

Damper extensions

Steering rack extensions

LHS wishbones

Mid range anti roll bar - I'm not sure what I'll need probably not the thickest or thinnest - maybe orange?

Cheers,Tom

I have a pair of unused new rack extensions I believe.

Footnote - I'm off the Far East on business for a week in the morning so would not be able to post them to anyone until 19th June.

Martyn

Edited by - Titanium7 on 11 May 2014 17:01:56

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In the anticipation that I wont be lucky and find two left hand wishbones through 'Wanted', Ive been looking at CC Online for the correct wishbones and what these will cost. My car is a pre-1996 suspension revision, with the combined upper damper/ rear wishbone attachment. Can anyone confirm whether a post 1997 wishbone will fit the early style front?

Caterham seem to have stock issue on widetrack wishbones - surprise surprise. Do you think its worth me calling Bruce at Arch?

• Leadership Team

Tom, I always thought it was the same widetrack wishbones that could be fitted to both earlier and later Imperial chassis, I don't know if it was changed for the metric chassis.

The one you've linked to is a little confusing as a post-2007 (Imperial) fitment *confused* If Caterham are no longer supplying the original widetrack wishbones then surely Arch can supply directly?

Stu.

Edited by - sforshaw on 24 Jul 2014 11:14:16

I have no idea exactly what wishbones I have but they were a straight fit, so I would assume they are Imperial, regardless of year. £168 for a lower plus £84 for an upper... it almost makes it worthwhile buying a whole new kit, but I know you've collected all/most of the other bits already.

I'm sure they are on your list of phone calls already, but Redline might be able to make up a kit from stock. They were going to do this for me when I trolleyed a stub axle. I can appreciate there's a few more components to a widetrack kit though. Hope you get something sorted. *thumbup*

I've Spoken to Redline this afternoon. The upper and lower wishbones were £69 and £140 respectively. I've emailed them a list of what I have, and what I need, and asked them for a price of the kit minus brake hoses. All I'm missing is the LH wishbones, upright spacers and damper sleeves.