Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Power Commander 3 on a Blackbird

bluenose

• Area Representative

Picked up a 2nd hand PC3 off Ebay and wondered if anyone has one on their Injected Blackbird and if so have they any maps I can try? Eventually I would like to get the car on a rolling road but would be interested in a map that someone has run with success. At the moment the car runs rich when connected to an MOT emissions tester which I would like to look at.

Nick

I still have no idea whether my factory- spec Westie blackbird has anything other than a stock ecu. Sounds pretty unlikely, but I've not tripped over anything that screams 'aftermarket' in the car...

• Area Representative

Myles

I am fairly sure you have the later Blackbird wiring loom and ECU with the lambda and cat in the exhaust( if standard factory Westfiled can fitted). This means you do not need to do anything on your car. My car has a 2001 loom which does not have the lambda and therefore to run a cat I need to lean off the fueling for emissions. I could go down the route of getting a later ECU and loom which was fitted after 2002, but this would be a winter project.

Nick