Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Raceco 7" titanium silencer (re-packed / re-furbished)

mcerbm

Raceco 7" titanium silencer for sale

This has been used on a k-series Superlight R. It was recently refurbished (repair to front cap, new bolts, general clean up) by Ammo. It was also re-packed at this time too by ammo to a total cost of £240. The outer skin has also been polished by myself to remove any discolouration so its back to looking its best.

The exhaust has been used approx 500miles since the refurb / re-packing. I had to unfortunately change to a powerspeed exhaust with internal CAT (11.5Kg!) due to competition regs.

There is a scuff on the underside at the 6 o'clock position where the exhaust has been scraped. This is not visible unless you remove the silencer from the car.

Photographs of the silencer here

If comparing to your own silencer I weighed it in at 5.1Kg although admittedly this was before it was re-packed so may have slightly increased.

I'm looking for £400 + p&p

Rog,

the internal diameter of the inlet pipe is 57.5mm its slightly conical and has grooves cut into it so when you slide it over the joining pipework it makes it easier to join. It has been used with a standard k-series catalytic converter and also the k-series 4-2-1 collector.

I should of said that it comes with an exhaust clamp.